As we continue to respond to the ever-changing environment around COVID-19, the safety of our patients, staff and community is our highest priority. We understand that new information surrounding the changing landscape of our everyday routines has many feeling concerned. We are closely monitoring recommendations and protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local health departments.
The Spinal Care team is taking every precaution to ensure your health while you are in our office. Every staff member will be wearing face masks, frequently washing their hands and, as always, we are using disinfectant to clean surfaces in treatment rooms and the reception area after each patient leaves.
We have a few requests for you.
- We are asking that our patients monitor their health and, if they experience signs or symptoms of the flu or coronavirus, they refrain from visiting the office for 24 hours after the symptoms have resolved. Last minute cancellation fees will be waived if you experience symptoms of COVID-19 at any time.
- While in the office, patients are asked to abide by safety precautions such as using hand sanitizer before and after touching surfaces such as doorknobs, tables, countertops, and the credit card machine.
- As an additional safety precaution, we will be utilizing a non-contact thermometer to check each patient’s temperature upon arrival.
- Every patient must wear a face mask while in the office.
- Patients are asked to not bring guests with them during their visit
- In common areas, please be mindful of social distancing, particularly in our waiting area and when passing others in our hallway.
As always, we encourage you to provide feedback and suggestions. If you have any questions or any concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you.
Your Friends at Spinal Care